Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on CDSignage, Inc.’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CDSignage, Inc.’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CDSignage, Inc. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on CDSignage, Inc.’s web site are provided “as is”. CDSignage, Inc. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CDSignage, Inc. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CDSignage, Inc. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CDSignage, Inc.’s Internet site, even if CDSignage, Inc. or a CDSignage, Inc. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on CDSignage, Inc.’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CDSignage, Inc. does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. CDSignage, Inc. may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. CDSignage, Inc. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
CDSignage, Inc. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CDSignage, Inc. of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. GOVERNING LAW
Any claim relating to CDSignage, Inc.’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
The limits that apply to you are specified in your Order Form and can be included in CDSignage, Inc’s pricing page and this Agreement or on our Pricing Page. You must be 18 years of age or older to use any of CDSignage, Inc’s services, unless your local, state or federal government requires an older age. You are required to abide by all local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
Modifications that may require you to pay more will not apply to you until the start of your next renewal Subscription Term. Upon renewal, the current limits on CDSignage, Inc’s Pricing Page will apply to your subscription, unless you and we otherwise agree in electronic written form.
CDSignage, Inc holds the right to modify the Subscription Service from time to time, including by adding or deleting features, functions, fees, or commissions, in an effort to improve your experience.
We will not make changes to the Subscription Service that would reduce the functionality provided to you and our additional agreements during the Subscription Term.
For our Free Subscriptions, you agree that CDSignage, Inc may make changes that materially reduce the functionality provided to you during the Subscription Term solely at our discretion.
Web support is included in your Subscription Fee. We attempt to respond to web support questions within two business days; in practice, our responses are generally even faster. We do not guarantee or promise any specific response time.
Notice of Non-Renewal
To prevent a renewal of an Enterprise or Limited Subscription, you or we must give written notice of non-renewal and this written notice must be received no more than 45 days but no less than 30 days in advance of the end of the Subscription Term. If you decide not to renew, you may send the notice of non-renewal by email to email@example.com. You agree that alerting your CDSignage, Inc representative or account executive via electronic or telephonic means does not constitute your Notice of Non-Renewal unless you also email firstname.lastname@example.org within the 30 to 45 day window.
Retrieval of Customer Data
As long as you have paid all fees owed to CDSignage, Inc and if you make an electronic request within thirty (30) days after termination or expiration of your subscription, CDSignage, Inc will provide you copies of, or grant you temporary access to retrieve Customer Data at our discretion. You agree that is within our full access to withhold access to Customer Data until you pay any fees owed to CDSignage, Inc. After the thirty (30) day grace period after termination or expiration of your Subscription, CDSignage, Inc has no obligation to maintain or provide you access to the Customer Data and may, unless legally prohibited, delete all Customer Data in our control.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.